Hello readers. This is my first post about an electronic device, an electronic device which every person shrink his or her sound and surroundings into a small thing.
Its about a review about a mobile phone:
The mobile phone which I like to review is “Nokia 5130 Xpress music”
The year on which it is released: 2008
The phone is exceptionally famous for its excellent music output in loud speaker and headphones.
Note this date: I blogged this at the date of 12.05.2011.
Presently this mobile phone is widely sold in India particularly due to the following reasons:
* Price tag is just Rupees 4000 (approx $88) at this date 12.05.2011.
* Since it is not touch mobile, for “Messaging” it is an undoubtfully advantageous phone.
* User friendly nature of the Java operating system.
Now, What I willed to post here is about the condition of my Nokia 5130 xpressmusic mobile:
Age of my phone: 1 year and 7 months
The condition of the phone will slowly fade away from the form which it had when the phone was newly bought. Yes obviously
this will fit for any device. I like to share what I had controversies with my mobile which is slightly a kind of disadvantageous I felt in my phone and also I like the readers to may a view over it and gain some advantageous information about the buyers of this phone and also for people who bought this phone with this post.
* Nokia 5130 is famous for hanging when memory card is seriously dumped. Actually this phone normally has this kind of fault,
Which I found with most of the users of the same brand. This is a parent fault of this brand.
To avoid or delay this parent defect in phone, The following three things can be done with the phone:
* Avoiding dumping the memory card to full.
* Mostly avoiding using phone memory for saving files.
* Avoiding saving messages to the extend of about 3000 messages in inbox.
Then, What happened to my phone now”????????
THIS WAS ONE MONTH AGO:
The problem started with frequent hanging of the phone which proportionately increased with its age.
One day the phone ultimately crashed and even the phone memory got washed out of contacts.
I used phone memory for saving contact numbers always because “Full lengthed name can be written and saved”
Only for this advantage.
Thanks to the backup I taken the previous day, It helped me to restore everything.
So I recommend frequent backup an ultimate neccessary not only for this condition to use only phone memory but also for saving calender, settings and so on.
It is so simple,
In the menu:
Settings-> Sync and Backup-> Create Backup
And after the backup is created rename the backup file with the date on which the backup was taken for sefety purpose. 🙂
* The inbuilt themes were automatically deleted.
* Settings were restored to the native settings.
* Even the new words added to the messaging dictionary were deleted.
Look at the following picture:
This was the display of the Radio in phone:
Only the display of the radio is black in colour, But at that time it works with this black display.
Look at the following picture:
This was the display of the Music Player in phone:
This is the picture of the music player when I tried to open, It displays the message “Operation Failed“.
In this case the music player didnt works in normal launch of the music player application.
But when the play button in the side of the phone is clicked it will start playing the music.
THIS IS THE PRESENT STATE OF MY PHONE (Date: 12.05.2010):
Watch this video and you will understand what it defines:
* The music player doesnt work even with the side buttons.
* The radio fails to initiate even displaying the message “Connect your headsets”
Finally I rectified the problem arosed on 12.05.11 but somehow the old problem before a month still exists..
I liked to share this to more people and g people knew about this device’s performance with its aging,
So I posted about this 🙂
🙂 Thanks for reading 🙂
You are also invited to read this…:-)